Here is tomorrow's test. It is open note so you are able to use all of the resources found in the blog and in your notes (they should be very similar.)
1. Describe the type of person who moved as part of the great migration (age, sex, location, history, motivations, etc)
2. Please write down at least three factors behind the great migration
3. Describe the founding of the NAACP
4. What was the fundamental difference between Booker T. Washington and W.E.B. Dubois?
5. Why were the reasons why the Ku Klux Klan was so successful in the 1920s?
6. Describe what happened in 1978 at 33rd and Spring Garden St. (hint: MOVE)